Friday, July 9, 2010

Profile Page at CTN-X







My profile page just went up at CTN-X 2010, the Animation Expo this November in Burbank, CA where I'll have a booth as an exhibitor. It's got a brief bio & summary of The Daily Zoo project if you're interested. I mentioned the Expo in a previous post, but it's worth mentioning again. I had a great time last year with wonderful opportunities to hear from some exceptionally-talented artists such as Mike Mignola, Peter de Seve, and a great panel of character designers (Dejas, Deamer, Vignali, Siepermann, etc.) that left me (and probably many others in the audience) with the impulse to drop to our knees and shout, "We're not worthy!" I highly recommend the experience for anyone interested in the field of animation.

The early bird pricing for registration has expired, but you can still get a 10% discount off passes by using this code: CHADX10

Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Kendra Melton said...

Wooo it's going to be awesome! i think that giraffe likes you and you're scared. missed you today! Hope you've been good :]

Chris Ayers said...

Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't join you guys yesterday! Giraffes are great, but that particular one keeps showing up in the oddest of places. At work...at the grocery aisle peering over the canteloupe...at the coffee shop...in the shower...do you know if restraining orders work for all species?

Kendra Melton said...

Hmm I'm not sure. It might take some bribes and shifty deals but i'm sure you could make it happen. haha

g1toons said...

cool t will be good to see you again, will you have the panda t-shirt that you did on day 399?

Chris Ayers said...

See you there, Leon! No, unfortunately I haven't made the panda t-shirts yet. But I will have the Eye to Eye giraffes (day 302) and the Grumpy Chimp (day 559) as shirts at the expo.