Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mayo Clinic Events - Rochester, MN

Greetings from Minnesota! It's good to be back home for a bit. I am in town for some events at the world-renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN. I will be the giving the keynote address at tomorrow's Cancer Survivor Day celebration (free for all cancer survivors and up to 2 guests). Please see the flyer below for more details.

Monday I will be giving an in-house presentation to the Mayo media & illustration staff followed by a Creative Renewal workshop for patients and staff in the afternoon.

Currently there is an exhibit of 30 Daily Zoo prints in the Mayo Clinic's Hage Atrium which runs through June 6, 2012. This Monday evening, June 4th from 5:30 - 7:30 PM, is a reception in the exhibit area with light refreshments. I'll be giving a short presentation at 6 PM. If you're in the area and looking for an alternative to watching reality television, please stop on by!





2 comments:

Pierre Rougemont said...

Got your books, and the octopus one I see on the wall is my very favorite image in your work. It was brilliant and made me laugh so much !!^^ Well done also for the rest of your work and good luck for your presentation

Chris Ayers said...

Thanks for the kind words, Pierre. I appreciate it! You may be happy to hear that the Octomime made the cover of my latest book, The Daily Zoo Goes to Paris, out next month. Stay tuned!