Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Real Wiener...

Happy 2011 everyone!

I just noticed that I made 26 posts to this blog last year. I had no idea I was so proficient! Just kidding. Sort of. I was actually surprised that I had posted that many times, but I also realize that I will not be nominated for the Blogging Hall of Fame any time soon. I will try to populate this corner of cyberspace with more news and, more importantly, more images in the coming year.

To start things off, below is a Daily Zoo piece that is hot off the press. You might even call it a hot dog. Ba dum bum. See why I don't blog more often?

In another case of unexpected Hollywood connections, it turns out that the banker who helped me set up an account last summer has the dual alter-egos of a film producer and screenwriter. One of his upcoming projects at Fromage Pictures is a film called Wiener Dog Nationals and he asked if the Daily Zoo had any resident dachshunds yet. It didn't, so I remedied the situation on Monday. Enjoy - and I'll see you in a few months for my next post. :)

Oh, and for those interested in the media used, it was watercolor, Tria design markers, Prismacolor Col-erase pencils and watercolor colored pencils, Faber-Castell Polychromos and Pitt Pastel pencils, and a little bit of a General's Draughting pencil. And of course eye of newt.

1 comment:

Malgorzata Arska said...

he reminds me Johnny Bravo character :)
superb :)